Friday 22 March 2013

MY BIG, HAPPY FAMILY.


May peace be upon you.

In 2012, my big family had our first family day in Wadi Samrah, Janda Baik, Pahang. We sure had loads of fun, as evident in this video. Three generations of my family - anak cucu Tok Haroon gathered in this beautiful, awesome place. To be precise there were four generations - my mom, my siblings and I, our children and grandchildren [well, my older brothers' and sisters' grandchildren}

 'Keluarga' means family in Malay and this is what it is all about. I am so blessed to have them as my family. 'Keluarga' means unity, respect and love for each other irrespective of our different lifestyle.

We're planning to have another family day soon. Hopefully it will be better and more successful. But most importantly it will instill and strengthen our love for our big, happy family.
 May Allah bless us. Ameen..

No comments:

Post a Comment