Tuesday 15 January 2013

May peace be upon you.


It has been a long time I didn't blog anything. Too busy with the kids especially they're just starting school. Two unfortunate incidents regarding my family. My brother in law and nephew in hospital now and in critical condition. The former because of  a stroke and the other because of a horrific accident. My prayers are with them. I hope and I know they will get through this, God willing.


Sometimes... we forget how blessed we are. This morning we woke up ... alive. Our  spouse, our children are still with us. We could feel the cool morning air and the beautiful sunshine greeting us. We could still step out into the world. Sometimes i forget  to thank God for all of these.....

Oh Allah, I am so grateful for all the things you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment