Tuesday 20 November 2012

IT'S THE HOLI HOLI HOLIDAY!

May peace be upon you.


It's the school holiday again!? Why do I have this sense of dejavu. Oh... I've been through this again and again... It's the time when you do not have much time for yourself. You wreck your brain thinking what to do to fill the children's time before they started thinking of creative stunts that could cause havoc and chaos like the time when my 9 year old son secretly went to the nearby condo pool and swam naked at 11.30pm! I almost had a heart attack.

         And I still remember when my other young son threw a cat in the monsoon drain during the monsoon season! The drain was full to the brim.  I shrieked in horror, my husband frantically tried to save the cat, while my son coolly said,"It's okay mom, the cat can swim."

          Now four of them are teenagers and I face a different type of creative stunts. So always be prepared for the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment