Monday 26 August 2013

A LITTLE MONEY, CARDIGAN AND FRIENDSHIP



May peace be upon you.


One day two good friends find themselves having to say goodbye. One of them, T had to go abroad to further her studies. Her friend,N, lived quite far away. So to make sure, N, came to see her at the airport, she gave her some transport money.

However on the day she supposed to leave, she waited and waited for her friend at the airport but was disappointed. Her friend never turned up. She was terribly sad because she thought her friend didn't care.

She went abroad and they lost contact for more than 20 years.

For so many years, N tried to find T and finally she did find her. T was surprised yet touched when N explained to her the reason she didn't go to the airport more than 20 years ago.. Tears rolled down their cheeks.


"I didn't go because I didn't want to say goodbye. I'm sorry I  didn't tell you earlier... I used the money you gave me to buy a cardigan.  Every time I feel cold, I will put it on so that it will remind me the warmth of your love and your friendship...."




No comments:

Post a Comment